Monday, May 26, 2008

That's just the kind of family I married into...


I knew something was up and I was right! My sweet mother (and father) in law arranged to take care of our bill when we go to dinner tonight. We are dining at the place we got married at and sitting in the actual place that we stood a year ago and took our vows. Our wedding was amazing, especially our vows. I love that all our favorite and most important people watched us say the most amazing things to each other. Promises that we will never break and now tonight we can sort off relive that moment. Maybe just for kicks I'll bring our vows to dinner and we can whisper them to each other again.
I just feel so fortunate to have wonderful family in my life. People that I want to spend my free time with and travel with. It makes me feel so loved and cherished!

No comments: