Friday, May 2, 2008

it's because he's got SUCH a big nose!

and he's funny but really, Steve Carell and that nose. My god. He's funny but I think we as the coming public needed a 'real' person and he was the answer. Someone who looks like us, especially us jews. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the gods, the heavens and baby jesus for blessing me not with the Jewish nose. Back on subject, I'm on the fence as to weather the office british version or US version is funnier. I think NOW our version is funnier but I would laugh more if Randy Gervais was in charge.
I'd also like to confess that I'm addicted to Rock of love AND The Bachelor. I should just hang myself right now but I guarantee you this I will NEVER watch 'farmer wants a wife' OR 'paris hiltons best friends search'.

No comments: