Monday, March 26, 2012

Rainy day perfection

I love a rainy weekend, especially a rainy Sunday like yesterday. When I wake up to the sound of rain a romance washes over me that fills me with sepia toned ideas for snuggling away the day. First a delicious breakfast made together, sipping  teas while watching TV all snugged up on the couch with blankets & cats. Then I skipped off to do a little rainy day shopping with my mom, found a cute new lunch spot then back home to my babe. Grocery shopping together, which for us is fun. We like to pick out healthy tasty treats for the week including a yummy new unsweetened cocoa powder that we warmed up with coconut milk, stevia, vanilla, cinnamon and topped with homemade whipped cream. Such a Delicious rainy weekend treat.
I painted the bedroom a gorgeous shade of grey while he hung with some friends and shot some rainy & random YouTube vids.
Then back on the couch for Mad Men and homemade chicken veggie soup. It's been 17 months since the Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce graced us with their presence and it was good to have them back.

The only thing better than Sunday was our Saturday night but some days and dates are meant to be private;)

No comments: