Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Don't take a cheat!

I was reminded the other night while watching Smash just how much people cheating makes me uncomfortable. I always skip to the end of the scene when its on.
I wasn't always like this, I could watch it and shit I could even do it but once I learned my lesson you could say that lesson was my new moral code.
My husband is the same way and I love that about us. We don't like movies centered around cheating -- Unfaithful, no thanks. It makes us both squirmy and sick. We are not puritanical people by any means, not religious at all really but we both hold a strong belief that it is not how we are going out.
Seriously, been there -- yuck that, so not for me.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I feel this way about movies that have violence against women. It's just not "entertainment." Not how I want to spend my evening! xo